We are hiring! Administrative Assistant
After our recent recruitment drive in the summer, the team continues to grow and another fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our small and friendly team based in an ideal location on the edge of Skipton.
The role will involve a range of general and business specific administrative duties, including but not limited to;
- Liaising regularly with the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) on our clients’ behalf.
- Management of interested parties for RPA schemes, the checking and data inputting of our client’s RPA agreements.
- Controlling our calendar which includes deadline management for several different schemes, sending out reminders, chasing both our clients’ and third-party organisations.
- Payment checking & management for a vast number of high-value agreements.
- Keeping our in-house database and filing system up to date.
- General clerical duties e.g. Mail Merges, filing, office organisation.
WBW Surveyors are a team of Chartered Surveyors and Town Planners serving a wide range of clients from the rural, commercial, and residential property sectors.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working quick learner who can build stong relationships with both our team and client base. The person must be organised, flexible, profficient in IT skills and comfortable prioritising their own workload.
This role is intended as a long term appointment.
- Salary based on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Regular social functions
- Interesting and varied workload
How to Apply
If you think you may be the right person for this role, please send applications with CV to Lisa Bickerton at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 19th December 2022. To discuss the role in further detail please call Lisa Bickerton or Molly Dakin on 01756 692 900.