Admin Assistant/Residential Lettings Coordinator
A great opportunity to become an integral part of a young and friendly team based in a fantastic location on the edge of Skipton.
A full time role, beginning with administrative duties, the role will develop into the coordination of the residential lettings side of the business. There will be an opportunity to enrol in further education and training. The role will initially involve a range of general administrative duties, including but not limited to;
- Managing incoming calls and enquiries.
- Welcoming visitors to the office.
- Uploading items to the website and external advertising sites.
- Data entry
- Coordinating Residential Lettings – liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords, carrying out inspections, hosting viewings.
WBW Surveyors are a team of Chartered Surveyors and Town Planners serving a wide range of clients from the rural, commercial, and residential property sectors.
We are looking for a team player who can build on the strong relationships with our client base, the right person must be hardworking and diligent and comfortable prioritising their own workload.
This is intended to be a long-term appointment with opportunities for future training and development.
- Salary based on experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular social functions
- Interesting and varied workload
How to Apply
Please send applications with CV to Lisa Bickerton on firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 8th August 2022. To discuss the role in further detail please call Lisa Bickerton or Chloe Winter on 01756 692900.