Our team continues to grow and another fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our small and friendly team based in an ideal location on the edge of Skipton.
The role will involve a range of general and business specific administrative duties, including but not limited to;
- Liaising regularly with the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) on our clients’ behalf.
- Management of interested parties for RPA schemes, the checking and data inputting of our client’s RPA agreements.
- Payment checking & management for a vast number of high-value agreements.
- Keeping our in-house database and filing system up to date.
- Interest in soil management
WBW Surveyors are a team of Chartered Surveyors and Town Planners serving a wide range of clients from the rural, commercial, and residential property sectors.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working quick learner who can build strong relationships with both our team and client base. The person must be organised, flexible, proficient in IT skills and comfortable prioritising their own workload.
This role is intended as a long term appointment.
Salary based on experience
Company pension scheme
Regular social functions
Interesting and varied workload
How to Apply
If you think you may be the right person for this role, please send applications with CV to Molly Dakin at email@example.com by Monday 17th July. To discuss the role in further detail please call Jess Austin or Molly Dakin on 01756 692 900.